I accidentally disfigured a section of ductwork while rummaging in our attic

My wifey plus I were decorating our beach house for the Wintertide holiday season.

While she was arranging garland, candles, plus holiday knick-knacks, I was trying to find every strand of lights.

The only box I could find suddenly was filled with the newer LED style lights that all of us tend to keep indoors plus use throughout our living room plus living room. For outdoors, all of us instead gravitate towards the older incandescent style lights. Sure, they’re more frustrating to maintain plus to service whenever a bulb goes out, but I just prefer the way they glow in evening Wintertide snow. It could be nostalgia bias, since incandescent bulbs were all that was available when I was a young child, however they still are attractive in their own right. I found most of them while rummaging in the garage, however then I remembered I stashed some that I purchased while all of us were in an after holidays sale several years ago. I put them in the attic plus never took them down, with all of them still in their original packaging. When I ascended the small wood ladder into our cramped attic, I turned on the light plus looked into the expanse of dusty cobwebs, Heating plus A/C ductwork, cross beams, plus seasoned cardboard boxes. It took me at least an hour of twisting plus bending in tight angles while trying to avoid stepping into ceiling insulation, however in fixating on the insulation, I didn’t realize that I had stepped right into a section of flexible ductwork, piercing it completely with our foot. The embarrassment I felt telling our wifey was overwhelming, however she was understanding albeit still insistent that all of us make arrangements for ventilation service as soon as possible. Thankfully, our specialist is tied up to arrive tomorrow day to service the disfigured ductwork.

Wifi thermostat