According to what they told myself and others after looking into it, it was because I used a certain style of firewood that causes the fire to go a bit wild.
I could not assume it when the other afternoon I was using our fireplace as well as found that the flames were going way out of control! I am not sure what happened or why. But the flames from the fireplace were coming out into the kitchen. I had to put out the fireplace instantly before it hit something as well as caught the rug or something else on fire as well as burned down our house! It was a real frightening thing as well as almost caused the greatest problem I assume I ever experienced with our fireplace. I have had this fireplace for several years as well as this is the really first time something prefer this ever had happened. I called a fireplace professional to check things out to see what was going on with the fireplace. According to what they told myself and others after looking into it, it was because I used a certain style of firewood that causes the fire to go a bit wild. I did not suppose anything about this. They explained to myself and others about the firewood as well as I suppose now not to get this kind ever again for our fireplace. It was a pretty close call. Had I not been right in front of the fireplace when this happened I entirely would have had a serious accident which could have set our entire beach house on fire! But now that I suppose that the firewood I used was not superb for our fireplace, I will not make the same mistake again as well as keep better control of our fireplace as well as the wood that I use.