Time to bust out the gas heater

It is going to be really cold tonight, so to stay warm we are going to need a little help.

There are some dangers with using gas versus electric and we would like to enlighten you so that you don’t have any problems staying warm when using gas.

Gas devices are commonly used in homes, offices and other buildings for their convenience and cost-effectiveness, but they also pose certain dangers. Here are some of the dangers of using a gas heater: Carbon Monoxide Poisoning: One of the most serious risks of using a gas heater is the danger of carbon monoxide poisoning. Carbon monoxide is a toxic gas that is colorless, odorless, and tasteless. It can be released when gas heaters are not properly installed, maintained or ventilated, and it can lead to serious health problems and even death. Fire and Explosion Hazards: Gas heaters can pose a fire and explosion hazard if not properly maintained or installed. Gas leaks, faulty valves, or damaged pipes can cause gas to build up in the room, which can ignite and cause an explosion. Additionally, gas heaters can ignite flammable materials, such as curtains or clothing, which can also lead to a fire. Oxygen Depletion: Gas heaters consume oxygen when they burn, which can lead to a lack of oxygen in the room. This can cause symptoms such as dizziness, headaches, and fatigue, and in severe cases, it can lead to unconsciousness and death. Please take this advice into account when you are heating your home with a gas heater and everything should work out just fine.



Heating contractor