Who do you call for humidity

I don’t know who to call however there is a big problem in our new house. It is so humid in here that the wallpaper is literally peeling off of the walls. I know where the humidity is coming from, it is coming from the washer in addition to dryer. The laundry room has a door however the door is not sealed. Infact, it has a two inch gap under it as all of the doors in the home do. I guess this is so that the Heating as well as A/C plan will work properly even with the doors closed. Yet, if the Heating as well as A/C plan was laboring properly, the home should not be this humid. So who do I call? Do I call a plumber to find out why my washer is making so much humidity? Or should I call an appliance service person to look at both the washer in addition to dryer? Maybe I should call someone to just come out in addition to change the door to the laundry room so that the humidity will be contained in there in addition to not spread all over the house; Perhaps I should call out an Heating as well as A/C serviceman to take a look at the cooling system in addition to find out why it is not removing the humidity appreciate it should. I guess an Heating as well as A/C serviceman might also be able to install a whole-new home dehumidifier too. That might help. I already tried a portable dehumidifier. It works although I have to empty it every few fifths or it will stop laboring. I am just not sure what to do or who to call. I might just have to call out all of those workers I mentioned in addition to have them come out at the same time to sort it all out for me.