Who do you call to solve humidity problems?

I don’t know who to call but there is a big problem in our new house.

It is so humid in here that the wallpaper is literally peeling off of the walls.

I know where the humidity is coming from, it is coming from the washer and dryer. The laundry room has a door but the door is not sealed. Infact, it has a two inch gap under it as all of the doors in the house do. I guess this is so that the HVAC system will work correctly even with the doors closed. Yet, if the HVAC system was working correctly, the house should not be this humid. So who do I call? Do I call a plumber to find out why my washer is making so much humidity? Or should I call an appliance repair person to look at both the washer and dryer? Maybe I should call someone to just come out and change the door to the laundry room so that the humidity will be contained in there and not spread all over the house. Perhaps I should call out an HVAC technician to take a look at the air conditioner and find out why it is not removing the humidity like it should. I guess an HVAC technician might also be able to install a whole-home dehumidifier too. That might help. I already tried a portable dehumidifier. It works but I have to empty it every few hours or it will stop working. I am just not sure what to do or who to call. I might just have to call out all of those workers I mentioned and have them come out at the same time to sort it all out for me.

hydronic heating